Are you looking for a stone wallpaper for your home or biz? I have a removable wallpaper with a super high resolution image of a stone wall. Since I only sell my wallpaper murals online (with no showroom) I totally understand that it can be hard to picture my wall murals in your space.
That’s why I spend hours every month getting customer photos of my wallpaper in action.
I figure this will help you decide whether the design is right for you!
The Stone Wallpaper (with no repeat pattern)
Unlike some stone wallpaper out there, mine has NO repeat pattern. That’s because mine is made from a high resolution photograph of a real stone wall. This makes it super realistic looking, and not like a wallpaper pattern that repeats itself over and over.
Speaking of realistic looking…here’s a close up!
I snapped a close-up photo of this stone wallpaper so you can see how realistic it looks.
Wanna know why? The photographer took 74 individual photos of a real stone wall, and then stitched them together in Photoshop. This makes a super-high-resolution-crisp-and-clear photo that you’ll have to touch to believe it’s not real.
See it on TV with Colin and Justin!
Wanna hear what Colin and Justin have to say about my stone wallpaper? Check out this episode of Cityline where they use my mural in a veranda showdown. See more photos of the set in my blog!
It’s removable so you’re not married to the look
The great thing about my stone wallpaper is that it’s REMOVABLE! This is a must for TV sets like Cityline, because the wall needs to be “stripped” daily for the next celeb designer to do their thang.
I made a How-To Remove video for all my DIYers, so you can see how easy it comes off the wall. You just pull the panels off the wall – no gels, scrapers or elbow grease required!
Shop all my stone wallpaper!
It’s super easy to hang
My wallpaper murals are made for you DIYers all over Canada and the USA.
But why are they so easy to hang? Here are my fave reasons:
- My wallpaper is pre-pasted, so you don’t have to worry about putting glue on the wall or the back of the wallpaper. No mess, no fuss, no “booking.”
- The wallpaper panels are only 18” wide each, so you only need one person to do the job. Marriage saved. You’re welcome!
- The seams overlap and become invisible after they dry, so don’t worry about the scary process called “Double Cutting.” Never heard of it? Google it. Eek!
I even made a How-To Hang video to walk you through the whole process!
For those tight on time, I do offer installation services in Southern Ontario for anyone who wants the help.
It comes in lots of sizes – including really, really wide!
The difference between wallpaper and a wallpaper mural is that a mural has no repeat pattern, which makes it look realistic because your eye doesn’t pick up on a pattern that happens over and over.
However, if you have a wide wall, a wallpaper mural can sometimes be tricky because it only comes in certain widths.
This stone wallpaper actually comes in 8 sizes, and some of them are really wide, so you should be able to find a size that works for any wall size.
Still not sure? Buy a wallpaper sample!
Are you the type who needs to feel the paper or see the clarity in person? You can buy a wallpaper sample so you can see, touch and feel it!
Here’s something special just for you!
Why buy your stone wallpaper from me?
I totally understand. You don’t know me from the next online biz, so how do you know that I’m not gonna scam you? Here’s why you can feel comfortable buying your stone wallpaper from me:
- My website is SSL secured! See that little padlock with the word “Secure” where my URL is? You can only get that if you’ve become SSL secure!
- I’m listed with the Better Business Bureau
- All of my payment options are secure and you can pay your favourite way – PayPal or secure Credit Card
- Don’t take my word for it! I work with celebs like Colin and Justin, Brian Gluckstein and the Mike Holmes Group.
- Read a little more about me so you know who you’re working with.
- Still not sure? Check out my Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews: