Eco-Friendly Wall Murals
I only offer eco-friendly wall murals (both wallpaper murals AND my hand-painted murals) so your family’s health is protected and the environment is safeguarded. If you’re looking for a safe way to decorate, learn why we should work together!
Totally “Green” Wallpaper Murals
My Removable Wallpaper Murals are:
- Safe to hang in any room…even a baby’s nursery…because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner (aka no stinky odour!). These eco-friendly wall murals are compliant with the US and EU black-list US-C-070928PROPIC-65 and EU Standard EN71-3 for heavy metals.
- Safe for your kids because these murals are CPSIA compliant which looks at things like lead, phthalates, durable infant or toddler products and making sure all children’s products comply with all safety rules.
- Reusable so you can take your wallpaper mural with you if you move or gift it to a charity if you get tired of the design. Good for the environment and great for your wallet!
- Printed on FSC certified paper so you know it’ll keep our forests healthy
- Fully deinkable (AKA the wallpaper mural is 100% recyclable), keeping the planet healthy for our kids (and grandkids!)
- Printed by toner that is 100% made with green energy, so you can rest easy knowing you’re making less of a carbon footprint when you buy this wall mural
Non-Toxic Hand-Painted Murals
I specialize in hand-painted murals for kids, so when I paint for your family, you can expect me to:
- Use durable but non-toxic acrylic paint and no VOC latex paint so it won’t affect your air quality.
- Use rags to clean my brushes and tools so I avoid throwing paper towels into landfills.
- Offer my free consultations over Skype and present my designs by email to avoid unnecessary driving, reducing my carbon footprint.