Watch and learn how to install wallpaper with these quick and easy hanging tips. It’ll look so good your friends will think you hired a pro – even if this is the first time you apply wallpaper.
Plus, keep scrolling to learn why this is one of the easiest wallpapers to hang and (if you have your hands full with your renovation) learn how to hire a professional for your wallpaper installation.
Watch How To Install Wallpaper
This step-by-step video will teach you how to hang my prepasted wallpaper, no matter what unique wallpaper you buy.
Why is it an Easy to Apply Wallpaper?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Each wallpaper panel is only 18” wide, so it’s totally manageable for one person to hang – although it’s always more fun getting a friend, spouse or your kiddo to help!
- You don’t need to worry about the intimidating processes called “booking” or “double cutting the seams” when you choose my wallpaper murals.
- Your seams look perfect since you can slide each panel into place for several minutes after putting it on the wall. Plus, there’s a sneaky way to hide seams so they become completely invisible!
- You don’t need to buy extra paste or worry about the mess it can make because each panel is prepasted.
- The paper is strong and durable so it won’t rip and the design on the front won’t rub off when it gets wet.
- It’s removable when you’re ready for a change (with no damage to the wall underneath) and it’s eco-friendly!
Need to Hire an Installer?
If you’re tight on time or have to focus your efforts on another part of your renovation, you can hire me to install your wallpaper mural in the greater Hamilton-Toronto areas of Ontario (Canada).
I frequently hang my wallpaper murals for celebrity designers and TV personalities like Colin and Justin, Brian Gluckstein, Tracy Moore, Christian Dare and Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault on set at Cityline so you know you’re working with an expert who cares about the small details and who stands behind her quality service.
If you live outside of Ontario, you can find a qualified installer at the Wallcovering Installers Association.