Commercial Wallpaper Canada
Commercial Wallpaper Canada: Full Service Supplier & Installer
We make it easy for you to select and install commercial wallpaper for your business in Canada or the USA. Whether you buy a modern design from our online shop or create your own custom commercial wallpaper, we’re here to guide you through the process from beginning to end.
Excellent Customer Service
With our one-on-one support, we’ll help you choose a design that highlights the story and branding of your business. We take your project from initial concept, add your branding, conduct quality control and finally, manufacture your commercial wallcovering. We’re here for you every step of the way.
Even though our wallpaper is easy to hang using our video tutorial, we know you’re busy. That’s why we offer installation services in the Greater Hamilton/Toronto areas of Ontario, Canada. Located elsewhere? Check out the Wallcovering Installers Association.
Graphic Design Services
You have a vision for your business wallpaper but just don’t know how to create it. Our in-house graphic designers are here to help! From simple tweaks like cropping an image or adding a logo, to more intensive designs, we have you covered. Already have your own graphic designer? We’ll guide them!
Have a deadline to meet? We have one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry for both in-stock and custom wallpaper murals.
For quicker turnaround times, you’ll receive a digital proof to approve for any custom wallpaper we create. This allows you to immediately see how your commercial wall mural looks as a full sized image.
For those who need to colour match or feel the quality of the paper up close, custom wallpaper samples of your design are available.
Commercial Wallpaper Features
- Class A Fire Rating to help you meet building and fire codes as tested by ASTM E-84.
- Washability exceeds the Category 5, Type II classification for use in high traffic areas – it is durable, scrubbable and scratch resistant. Type 2 wallpaper meets high abrasion resistance, stain resistance and colorfastness criteria as tested by ASTM F793-93.
- Indoor Air Quality verified making it suitable and safe for use around vulnerable persons in schools, hospitals, doctor’s offices, dentists and private offices as tested by CA 01350.
- Breathability Rating means this wallpaper absorbs and then releases moisture, making it mold and mildew resistant. This is ideal for any high humidity spaces like washrooms, salons, spas or restaurants as tested by ASTM E-96 C2896-148.
LEED Certified Commercial Wall Murals
Our business murals are perfect for commercial applications that are CA 01350 Indoor Air Quality Compliant.
- ANSI/ASHRAE/USGBC/IES Standard 189.1-2009, 126.96.36.199: Ceiling & Wall Systems
- USGBC LEED for Healthcare, 2009 (Feb 2011), IEQ Credit 4: LEM, Group 2 – Wall & Ceiling Finishes
- USGBC LEED for Schools, 2009, IEQ Credit 4.6: LEM – Ceiling & Wall Systems
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) rating system, 2009 Criteria EQ2.2.6: Ceiling & Wall Systems
- Green Guide for Healthcare, V2.2, 2007, EQ Credit 4.2: LEM – Wall & Ceiling Finishes
- ANSI/GBI 01-2010 Green Building Assessment Protocol, 2010, Table 12.2.1-B: Walls
Just a Few of our Happy Commercial Wallpaper Customers
We are a well known brand who works with restaurants, hotels, hospitals and healthcare settings, offices, senior living facilities, salons, spas and retail stores throughout Canada and the USA. Here are just a few of our happy customer’s reviews and photos.
Some Customer Photos
Some Brands We’ve Worked With
Commercial Wallcovering Questions?
If you’re looking for a commercial wallcovering manufacturer, contact us! We’ll explain what commercial wallpaper is, how to make it, how to install it, what surfaces it will stick to and we’ll provide you with a quote. We are based in Hamilton, Ontario and install from Toronto to Niagara Falls. Our commercial murals and wallpaper ships within Canada and the USA.