Are you looking for a kids world map wallpaper, but having a hard time deciding on a design you like when looking online?
I spend hours every month gathering photos of my murals in real customer’s homes, so you can just scroll down for some inspo and to see if this design is right for your home.
My kids world map wallpaper with no furniture covering it
That being said, it’s hard to see all the detail of my wallpaper murals when furniture covers it, so here’s the kids world map wallpaper in all its glory.
And a close-up to see all the glorious detail!
I know it’s difficult to see all the detail in this adorable mural, so here’s a close-up photo of the kids world map wallpaper.
The whole mural includes people, animals and things that represent each country. Things like:
- The Statue of Liberty in New York
- A surfer off the coast of California
- Orange trees in Florida
- Mountains in Vancouver
- The Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Cows, moose and polar bears in Canada
- Ballerinas in Russia
- The pyramids in Egypt
- A soccer player in Italy
What an amazing way to talk with your kids about different cultures and perspectives. You can even use it to plan all your family vacations, too!
The mural is made from an original painting
This mural is NOT for you if you want a smooth, computer illustrated map mural.
BUT if you want a mural that looks like a real painting, with texture and brush strokes, this design might be for you.
This mural is a watercolor painting that got scanned by a high resolution scanner, which makes a mural that actually looks like it was painted on the wall. It’s super crisp and clear!
It’s totally removable
At some point, every kid will grow out of their bedroom design and want something more “grown up.”
The great news is that all my wallpaper murals are removable! I even made a How-To Remove video for all my DIYers out there.
Just pull the panels up and off, with no damage to the wall underneath.
And it’s so easy to hang
I made you a How-To Hang video to go with the written instructions that comes with this kids world map wallpaper.
I think my murals are easiest to hang because:
- Each panel is only 18” wide, so technically you only need one person to hang the wallpaper (ummm…did I just save your marriage? You can thank me later! :))
- The wallpaper is pre-pasted so you don’t buy or apply wallpaper paste to the walls or the paper…meaning you don’t “book” the wallpaper. Phew!
- You don’t double-cut the seams (just Google this scary process. Eek!). My seams simply overlap and become invisible once you use the crayons on the edge. Check out my video to see what I mean.
It’s eco-friendly, so it won’t affect your family’s air quality
As a mama myself, I try to make conscious decisions about the products I use around my daughter. That’s why all my wallpaper murals:
- Are safe to hang in any room…even a baby’s nursery…because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. These wall murals are compliant with the US and EU black-list US-C-070928PROPIC-65, and EU Standard EN71-3 (heavy metals). Yup…that’s heavy duty compliance!
- Are safe for your kids because these murals are CPSIA compliant which looks at things like lead, phthalates, durable infant or toddler products and makes sure all children’s products comply with all safety rules.
- Keep our planet healthy for our kids and grandkids because these murals are fully de-inkable (AKA 100% recyclable).
- Keep our forests healthy because the wallpaper is printed on FSC certified paper.
- Are reusable so you take your mural with you if you move or gift it to a friend if you get tired of the design. Good for the environment and great for your wallet!
- Make less of a carbon footprint because they’re printed by toner that’s 100% made with green energy.
Shop More Kids Map Wallpapers
Still not sure? Buy a wallpaper sample!
Are you unsure if the colours will match your décor? Or maybe you need to feel the quality of paper? Want to test out the “removability” of the wallpaper on a hidden wall somewhere?
Whatever the reason that you’re still unsure, a wallpaper sample might help ease your mind.
But why buy from me?
I get it. You don’t know me from the next online biz. How do you know that I’m not gonna scam you?
Here’s why you can feel comfortable shopping from me:
- My website is SSL secured! See that little padlock with the word “Secure” where my URL is? You can only get that if you’ve become SSL secure!
- I’m listed with the Better Business Bureau
- I am GoDaddy Certified (check the link in my footer).
- All of my payment options are secure and you can pay your favourite way – PayPal or secure Credit Card
- Don’t take my word for it! I work with celebs like Colin and Justin, Brian Gluckstein and the Mike Holmes Group. Still not sure? Check out my Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews.
Read a little more about me so you know who you’re working with!