Marbled Blocks Wall Mural
$ 322.07 USD
This marbled blocks wall mural gives a cool vibe with a wall of different gray, textured, stacked marble blocks.
But why is the grey stone wallpaper so realistic looking? The photographer took 74 individual, high resolution photos of a real rock wall, and then stitched them together in Photoshop – giving you a clear, crisp looking wallpaper with no repeat pattern.
This marbled blocks wall mural is:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this pre-pasted wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or “booking” the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull off.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you’ll have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe and it’ll look brand new.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room – even a baby’s nursery. There are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner and they’re fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
Canada and the Contiguous USA
Shipping is FREE for all wallpaper murals and samples delivered in Canada and the Contiguous USA. Yay!
International Shipping Fees
If you’re in Alaska or Hawaii, there’s a flat-rate shipping fee of $29 to deliver wallpaper murals and samples.
If you’re in the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, there’s a flat-rate shipping fee of $99 to deliver wallpaper murals and samples.
Canadian and American customers, you’ll usually receive your order in 3-7 business days.
International customers, you’ll usually receive your order in 15 business days.
Custom wallpaper murals usually ship within 10 business days (after you give your final approval) and arrive as per the schedule above.
How to Hang & Remove
How to Hang
You have three ways to hang my pre-pasted, removable wallpaper murals:
- DIY it! Watch my How-To Hang video to teach you how.
- Hire me! I offer installation services in the Golden Horseshoe area of Ontario.
- Hire someone else! Find a qualified installer from the Wallcovering Installers Association anywhere else in Canada, the USA or Internationally.
How to Remove
Watch my How-To Remove video to see how easy the panels pull off the wall – perfect for homeowners who want to redecorate often or those renting. No damage. No fuss. No time flat. You can even re-use the wallpaper, so pack it up if you move or gift it to a charity (now that’s value!).
This wallpaper mural can be returned within 30 days, for any reason, as long as it’s in its original package and the mural is intact (unused and uncut).
Gimme a shout before you return any package and you’ll have to cover the shipping costs to send it back.
Custom printed murals and samples are non-refundable.
My non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, green wallpaper murals are:
- Safe to hang in any room…even a baby’s nursery…because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. These wall murals are compliant with the US and EU black-list US-C-070928PROPIC-65, and EU Standard EN71-3 (heavy metals). Yup…that’s heavy duty compliance!
- Safe for your kids because these murals are CPSIA compliant which looks at things like lead, phthalates, durant infant or toddler products and making sure all children’s products comply with all safety rules.
- Keeping our planet healthy for our kids and grandkids because these murals are fully de-inkable (AKA 100% recyclable).
- Keeping our forests healthy because the wallpaper is printed on FSC certified paper.
- Reusable so you can take your mural with you if you move or gift it to a friend if you get tired of the design. Good for the environment and great for your wallet!
- Making less of a carbon footprint because they are printed by toner that is 100% made with green energy.