Old Brick Wall Mural Black and White
Old Brick Wall Mural Black and White, as seen on Cityline, is a realistic gray brick wallpaper. Samples available. Easy to hang. Removable. Eco-friendly. Free shipping!
- Application: Prepasted
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: Non-Woven, FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
- SKU: 1449.2
Old Brick Wall Mural Black and White
Old Brick Wall Mural Black and White, as seen on Cityline, creates a textured feeling that’s perfect for living room, bedroom or kitchen walls. This grey brick wallpaper features a realistic, almost 3D look, even though it’s printed on smooth, matte wallpaper.
But why is the brick wallpaper so realistic looking?
The photographer takes 74 individual photos of a real brick wall and stitches them together in Photoshop. This unique process creates a clear, crisp gray brick wallpaper with a 450 MegaPixel image quality (most competitor’s are between 25-35 MegaPixels). It’s:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this pre-pasted wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or booking the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull off.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you’ll have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe and it’ll look brand new.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room, because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. This black and white brick wallpaper is fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
Watch This Wallpaper Featured on Cityline
- How Do You Hang This Wallpaper?
- How Do You Hang Around Plugs, Doors, Corners, etc.?
- Do You Offer Installation Services?
- How Many Rolls Do I Need?
- I Don’t See My Size. What Do I Do?
- Is This Wallpaper Removable?
- Is This Wallpaper Eco-Friendly?
- How Much is Shipping?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
- What Is The Return Policy?
- Is This Wallpaper Washable?
- Is This Wallpaper Fire Rated?
- What Is The Finish of This Wallpaper?
This easy to hang wallpaper goes up in just a couple of hours. Watch video tutorial now >>
View the DIY Videos section of the website. Read More >>
Yes, we offer installation services in the Greater Hamilton / Toronto areas of Ontario. For those outside of this area, check out the Wallcovering Installers Association to find a pro. Book Your Installation >>
There’s no need to calculate the number of rolls you need with a wallpaper mural! Simply Choose your Wallpaper Size from the drop down menu, based on the size of your wall. Read more >>
You can trim the wallpaper to fit the wall or center it on the wall. Alternately, all wallpaper can be ordered as a custom wallpaper.
Yes, this wallpaper is removable. Watch video tutorial now >>
Yes, this wallpaper is eco-friendly and non-toxic. Read more >>
Shipping is free in Canada and the Contiguous United States. Read more >>
Fast and reliable shipping! Wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days, depending on where you’re located. Read more >>
You can return your wallpaper for a full refund. Read the full Return Policy >>
Yes, you can wipe this wallpaper down with a damp cloth.
Yes, this wallpaper is Grade A Fire Rated.
This wallpaper has a smooth, matte finish with no feeling of texture.