Streetcar Wallpaper is a photo mural of an old red tram from Toronto’s TTC.
- Easy to hang – Manageable 18” wide panels slide around on your wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams perfectly.
- Removable – Simply pull it off later, with no damage to your walls or paint.
- Eco-friendly – Non-toxic with no PVC, vinyl, VOCs or other harmful chemicals, so your air quality is safe.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA – Arrives by courier in 2-6 business days, so you can finish your project quickly.
- Application: Prepasted Wallpaper
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: Non-Woven, FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
- SKU: 1419
Streetcar Wallpaper adds a cool feeling to walls with its old Toronto street car. Created from a photo taken by a Canadian photographer, it captures red tram number 2424, with its sign reading “Queen Long Branch 13.” The inside of the trolley offers vintage looking seats under yellow lights. You’ll almost hear the dinging of the bell and bustling city noises. It’s:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this TTC wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or booking the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull off.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room, because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. This red train wallpaper is fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe it with a damp cloth and it looks brand new.
- The perfect design for a small corner in a bedroom, playroom, man cave or living room.
- Also ideal for a commercial space like a bus, train or subway station because it’s Grade A Fire Rated.
Our removable wallpaper is easier to hang than peel and stick! The prepasted wallpaper slides around on the wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams effortlessly.
We’ll walk you through the simple installation process, step-by-step, in this video tutorial. Or read our quick hang instructions below.
Quick Hang Instructions
- Draw a level line on your wall.
- Soak your first wallpaper panel with water, hang against the level line and trim off the excess.
- Place your second wet wallpaper panel on the wall. You can slide it around to match the pattern perfectly at the seam, making it the easiest wallpaper to hang with the best results! Trim off the excess.
- Repeat until done.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Like more in-depth instructions? Follow along with our written installation instructions including tools required, wall prep and FAQ section.
You receive FREE shipping for your wallpaper murals, custom wallpaper and samples delivered in Canada and the Contiguous USA.
Fast Delivery Times
Each wallpaper mural is held in-stock, so they ship on the business day your order is received. Canadian and American customers, your:
- In-stock wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Custom wallpaper prints 1-5 business days after we receive your artwork approval, and arrives 2-6 business days after that, by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Wallpaper samples may take up to 15 days to arrive, as they are sent via regular mail.
You deserve to love your wallpaper! If (for any reason) you don’t, return your wallpaper mural for a full 100% refund within 30 days of receiving your package. The wallpaper must be in its original container, unused and in saleable condition.
You won’t pay any restocking fees when you shop from us! Just cover the return shipping fees.
Custom wallpaper and wallpaper samples are final sale.
How Our Wallpaper Murals Work
1. Pick Your Artwork
Choose one of over 800 in-stock wallpaper mural designs or we’ll help you find an image to turn into a custom wallpaper.
2. Pick Your Size
Measure your wall and choose the closest available wallpaper size, or create a custom size to fit your wall perfectly.
3. Install and Enjoy
Easily install using our DIY video tutorials or hire an installer. Then sit back and enjoy your beautiful new room!
Reviews of our Easy Hang Wallpaper
How much wallpaper do I need?
Does it come in one large piece or multiple panels?
Can I customize your wallpaper murals?
Is your wallpaper peel and stick?
What material is your wallpaper?
What surfaces are suitable for your wallpaper?
How do I install your wallpaper?
There are no reviews yet.