Old Brick Wall Mural
From: $330.00 CAD
Old Brick Wall Mural is a realistic red brick wallpaper that adds a textured look to walls. Samples available. Easy to hang. Removable. Eco-friendly. Free shipping!
- Application: Prepasted
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
- SKU: 1449
Old Brick Wall Mural
Old Brick Wall Mural puts your fantasies about exposed brick to bed. Red brick wallpaper creates a textured feeling that adds tons of character to a bedroom, living room or office.
But why is this brick wallpaper so realistic looking? The photographer takes 74 individual, high resolution photos of a real wall and stitches them together in Photoshop. This creates a clear, crisp brick effect wallpaper that has an image quality of 450 MegaPixels (most competitor’s are between 25-35 MegaPixels). It’s:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this brick look wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or “booking” the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull the faux brick wallpaper off.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you’ll have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe and it’ll look brand new.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room – even a baby’s nursery. There are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner and they’re fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
Watch This Wallpaper Featured on Cityline
- How Do You Hang This Wallpaper?
- How Do You Hang Around Plugs, Doors, Corners, etc.?
- Do You Offer Installation Services?
- How Many Rolls Do I Need?
- I Don’t See My Size. What Do I Do?
- Is This Wallpaper Removable?
- Is This Wallpaper Eco-Friendly?
- How Much is Shipping?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
- What Is The Return Policy?
- Is This Wallpaper Washable?
- Is This Wallpaper Fire Rated?
- What Is The Finish of This Wallpaper?
This easy to hang wallpaper goes up in just a couple of hours. Watch video tutorial now >>
View the DIY Videos section of the website. Read More >>
Yes, we offer installation services in the Greater Hamilton / Toronto areas of Ontario. For those outside of this area, check out the Wallcovering Installers Association to find a pro. Book Your Installation >>
There’s no need to calculate the number of rolls you need with a wallpaper mural! Simply Choose your Wallpaper Size from the drop down menu, based on the size of your wall. Read more >>
You can trim the wallpaper to fit the wall or center it on the wall. Alternately, all wallpaper can be ordered as a custom wallpaper.
Yes, this wallpaper is removable. Watch video tutorial now >>
Yes, this wallpaper is eco-friendly and non-toxic. Read more >>
Shipping is free in Canada and the Contiguous United States. Read more >>
Fast and reliable shipping! Wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days, depending on where you’re located. Read more >>
You can return your wallpaper for a full refund. Read the full Return Policy >>
Yes, you can wipe this wallpaper down with a damp cloth.
Yes, this wallpaper is Class A Fire Rated.
This wallpaper has a smooth, matte finish with no feeling of texture.