Old Brick Wall Mural
Old Brick Wall Mural, as seen on Cityline, is a realistic red brick wallpaper that adds a textured look to kitchen, living room, bedroom or work walls. Created from a high resolution photo of 450 megapixels of a real exposed wall, it captures all the coarse mortar and rough bricks, creating an urban effect.
- Easy to hang – Manageable 18” wide panels slide around on your wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams perfectly.
- Removable – Simply pull it off later, with no damage to your walls or paint.
- Eco-friendly – Non-toxic with no PVC, vinyl, VOCs or other harmful chemicals, so your air quality is safe.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA – Arrives by courier in 2-6 business days, so you can finish your project quickly.
- Application: Prepasted Wallpaper
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: Non-woven, FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
- SKU: 1449
Old Brick Wall Mural
Old Brick Wall Mural puts your fantasies about exposed brick to bed. Red brick wallpaper creates a textured feeling that adds tons of character to a bedroom, living room or office.
But why is this brick wallpaper so realistic looking? The photographer takes 74 individual, high resolution photos of a real wall and stitches them together in Photoshop. This creates a clear, crisp brick effect wallpaper that has an image quality of 450 MegaPixels (most competitor’s are between 25-35 MegaPixels). It’s:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this brick look wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or “booking” the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull the faux brick wallpaper off.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you’ll have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe and it’ll look brand new.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room – even a baby’s nursery. There are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner and they’re fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
Our removable wallpaper is easier to hang than peel and stick! The prepasted wallpaper slides around on the wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams effortlessly.
We’ll walk you through the simple installation process, step-by-step, in this video tutorial. Or read our quick hang instructions below.
Quick Hang Instructions
- Draw a level line on your wall.
- Soak your first wallpaper panel with water, hang against the level line and trim off the excess.
- Place your second wet wallpaper panel on the wall. You can slide it around to match the pattern perfectly at the seam, making it the easiest wallpaper to hang with the best results! Trim off the excess.
- Repeat until done.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Like more in-depth instructions? Follow along with our written installation instructions including tools required, wall prep and FAQ section.
You receive FREE shipping for your wallpaper murals, custom wallpaper and samples delivered in Canada and the Contiguous USA.
Fast Delivery Times
Each wallpaper mural is held in-stock, so they ship on the business day your order is received. Canadian and American customers, your:
- In-stock wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Custom wallpaper prints 1-5 business days after we receive your artwork approval, and arrives 2-6 business days after that, by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Wallpaper samples may take up to 15 days to arrive, as they are sent via regular mail.
You deserve to love your wallpaper! If (for any reason) you don’t, return your wallpaper mural for a full 100% refund within 30 days of receiving your package. The wallpaper must be in its original container, unused and in saleable condition.
You won’t pay any restocking fees when you shop from us! Just cover the return shipping fees.
Custom wallpaper and wallpaper samples are final sale.
2 reviews for Old Brick Wall Mural
How Our Wallpaper Murals Work
1. Pick Your Artwork
Choose one of over 800 in-stock wallpaper mural designs or we’ll help you find an image to turn into a custom wallpaper.
2. Pick Your Size
Measure your wall and choose the closest available wallpaper size, or create a custom size to fit your wall perfectly.
3. Install and Enjoy
Easily install using our DIY video tutorials or hire an installer. Then sit back and enjoy your beautiful new room!
Reviews of our Easy Hang Wallpaper
How much wallpaper do I need?
Does it come in one large piece or multiple panels?
Can I customize your wallpaper murals?
Is your wallpaper peel and stick?
What material is your wallpaper?
What surfaces are suitable for your wallpaper?
How do I install your wallpaper?
Jen Nickel (verified owner) –
I just installed this wallpaper myself (along with my husband!) and it looks great! The installation went smoothly and was quite simple to figure out. The brick texture looks fabulous and is very realistic! What a great feature in our basement! Plus I love all the great sustainable features about this product. I would highly recommend!
Adrienne Scanlan (store manager) –
So glad you love your brick wallpaper, Jen! Your loft basement looks incredible – thanks for sharing a photo!
Michelle Lien –
Beautiful color with texture. It’s the best alternative to real brick. Installation was done by About Murals and she did a great job!
Adrienne Scanlan (store manager) –
Thanks for your kind words, Michelle!