This thick, durable and removable wallpaper easily changes the feel of your room in a couple hours.
Barn Wood Wall Mural Black and White
From: $ 342.09 USD
Barn Wood Wall Mural Black and White adds a ton of texture with its rustic reclaimed wood planks. The faux timber wallpaper matches perfectly with most neutral, grey decor or pair it with other brown wooden accessories.
You’ll never believe it’s not real! Why? The photographer takes 74 small, individual photos of a real reclaimed wood wall with a super high resolution camera and then stitches them all together in Photoshop. Then a black & white filter is added over top, making it perfect to match trendy gray décor.
This whole process creates a clear, crisp and realistic photo mural that captures all the texture of the real wooden slats – with no repeat pattern like some other wallpaper out there.
This barn wood wall mural black and white is:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this pre-pasted wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or “booking” the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull off.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you’ll have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe and it’ll look brand new.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room – even a baby’s nursery. There are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner and they’re fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
Watch it on Cityline
- How Do You Hang This Wallpaper?
- Do You Offer Installation Services?
- How Do Sizes Work?
- I Don’t See My Size. What Do I Do?
- Is This Wallpaper Removable?
- Is This Wallpaper Eco-Friendly?
- How Much is Shipping?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
- What Is The Return Policy?
- Is This Wallpaper Washable?
- Is This Wallpaper Fire Rated?
- What Is The Finish of This Wallpaper?
This easy to hang wallpaper goes up in just a couple of hours. Watch video tutorial now >>
Yes, I install wallpaper in the Greater Hamilton / Toronto areas of Ontario. For those outside of this area, check out the Wallcovering Installers Association to find a pro. Book Your Installation >>
Simply choose the size that most closely matches your wall size. Read more >>
You can trim the wallpaper to fit the wall or center it on the wall. Alternately, most wallpaper can be ordered in a custom size. Read more >>
Yes, this wallpaper is removable. Watch video tutorial now >>
Yes, this wallpaper is eco-friendly and non-toxic. Read more >>
Shipping is free in Canada and the Contiguous United States. Read more >>
Most orders usually arrive within 2-6 business days, depending on where you’re located. Read more >>
You can return your wallpaper for a full refund. Read the full Return Policy >>
Yes, you can wipe this wallpaper down with a damp cloth.
Yes, this wallpaper is Grade A Fire Rated.
This wallpaper has a smooth, matte finish with no feeling of texture.