Light Green Botanical Foliage Wallpaper
Light Green Botanical Foliage Wallpaper is a wall mural with green leaves on a light background. Samples available. Easy to hang. Removable. Eco-friendly. Free shipping!
- Application: Prepasted
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: Non-Woven, FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
Light Green Botanical Foliage Wallpaper
Light Green Botanical Foliage Wallpaper adds a soft feeling to walls with its artistic green foliage. Created from a digital illustration that looks like an oil painting, it captures the large, simple leaves against a light background. This wall mural is:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this leaf pattern wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or booking the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull off.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room, because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. This green leaf wallpaper is fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging and you have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe it with a damp cloth and it looks brand new.
- The perfect design for a nursery, bedroom, living room, dining room, baby room or bathroom.
- Also ideal for a commercial space like an office because it’s Grade A Fire Rated.
Our removable wallpaper is easier to hang than peel and stick! The prepasted wallpaper slides around on the wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams effortlessly.
We’ll walk you through the simple installation process, step-by-step, in this video tutorial. Or read our quick hang instructions below.
Quick Hang Instructions
- Draw a level line on your wall.
- Soak your first wallpaper panel with water, hang against the level line and trim off the excess.
- Place your second wet wallpaper panel on the wall. You can slide it around to match the pattern perfectly at the seam, making it the easiest wallpaper to hang with the best results! Trim off the excess.
- Repeat until done.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Like more in-depth instructions? Follow along with our written installation instructions including tools required, wall prep and FAQ section.
You receive FREE shipping for your wallpaper murals, custom wallpaper and samples delivered in Canada and the Contiguous USA.
Fast Delivery Times
Each wallpaper mural is held in-stock, so they ship on the business day your order is received. Canadian and American customers, your:
- In-stock wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Custom wallpaper prints 1-5 business days after we receive your artwork approval, and arrives 2-6 business days after that, by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Wallpaper samples may take up to 15 days to arrive, as they are sent via regular mail.
You deserve to love your wallpaper! If (for any reason) you don’t, return your wallpaper mural for a full 100% refund within 30 days of receiving your package. The wallpaper must be in its original container, unused and in saleable condition.
You won’t pay any restocking fees when you shop from us! Just cover the return shipping fees.
Custom wallpaper and wallpaper samples are final sale.
Q & A
You May Also Like
How much wallpaper do I need?
Does it come in one large piece or multiple panels?
Can I customize your wallpaper murals?
Is your wallpaper peel and stick?
What material is your wallpaper?
What surfaces are suitable for you wallpaper?