Dark Winter Forest Wallpaper
Dark Winter Forest Wallpaper is a photo mural of icy trees in foggy, snow covered woods.
- Easy to hang – Manageable 18” wide panels slide around on your wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams perfectly.
- Removable – Simply pull it off later, with no damage to your walls or paint.
- Eco-friendly – Non-toxic with no PVC, vinyl, VOCs or other harmful chemicals, so your air quality is safe.
- Free shipping in Canada & USA – Arrives by courier in 2-6 business days, so you can finish your project quickly.
- Application: Prepasted Wallpaper
- Easy Hang Instructions: In Package and on Website
- Removable: Yes, Dry Strippable
- Reusable: Yes
- Material: Non-Woven, FSC Certified, Renewable Wood Pulp with Polyester Fibres
- Eco-Friendly: Yes, VOC-Free, Vinyl-Free, 100% Recyclable, CPSIA Compliant
- Square Footage: Comes in Predetermined Size
- Custom Size Available: Yes
- Panel Width: 18” Wide Each
- Repeat Pattern: None
- Washable: Yes, With Damp Cloth
- Fire Rated: Yes, Grade A
- Use: Residential and Commercial, Indoor Only
- Samples Available: Yes
- Mildew Resistant: Yes
- Finish: Smooth, Matte Finish
- Country of Origin: Substrate Manufactured in USA; Mural Printed in Canada
- SKU: 1827
Dark Winter Forest Wallpaper
Dark Winter Forest Wallpaper creates mysterious walls with its winter scene against a foggy background. Created from a photo, it captures ice covered foliage over a carpet of snow. Tall thin trees sit still in the grey mist of the snowy woods. This winter wall mural is:
- Easy to hang. You just need a couple hours to hang this frozen forest wallpaper. NO messing around with wallpaper glue, double cutting seams or booking the wallpaper.
- Removable. No damaged walls. No gels or scary tools needed. Just pull it off.
- Eco-Friendly so it’s safe to use in any room, because there are no VOCs or dangerous chemicals in the toner. This icy trees wallpaper is fully recyclable when you’re ready for a new design.
- Super high quality with crystal clear images and thick, durable paper. No ripping while hanging the dark winter wallpaper and you have to touch it to believe it’s not real.
- Reusable. Think you might move? Pull it off and take it with you!
- Washable. Finger prints? Food? No probs. Just wipe it with a damp cloth and it looks brand new.
- The perfect design for a snow themed room, nursery, bedroom, bathroom or living room.
- Also ideal for a commercial space like an office or hiking storebecause it’s Grade A Fire Rated.
- How Do You Hang This Wallpaper?
- How Do You Hang Around Plugs, Doors, Corners, etc.?
- Do You Offer Installation Services?
- How Many Rolls Do I Need?
- I Don’t See My Size. What Do I Do?
- Is This Wallpaper Removable?
- Is This Wallpaper Eco-Friendly?
- How Much is Shipping?
- How Long Will It Take to Receive My Order?
- What Is The Return Policy?
- Is This Wallpaper Washable?
- Is This Wallpaper Fire Rated?
- What Is The Finish of This Wallpaper?
This easy to hang wallpaper goes up in just a couple of hours. Watch video tutorial now >>
View the DIY Videos section of the website. Read More >>
Yes, we offer installation services in the Greater Hamilton / Toronto areas of Ontario. For those outside of this area, check out the Wallcovering Installers Association to find a pro. Book Your Installation >>
There’s no need to calculate the number of rolls you need with a wallpaper mural! Simply Choose your Wallpaper Size from the drop down menu, based on the size of your wall. Read more >>
You can trim the wallpaper to fit the wall or center it on the wall. Alternately, all wallpaper can be ordered as a custom wallpaper.
Yes, this wallpaper is removable. Watch video tutorial now >>
Yes, this wallpaper is eco-friendly and non-toxic. Read more >>
Shipping is free in Canada and the Contiguous United States. Read more >>
Fast and reliable shipping! Wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days, depending on where you’re located. Read more >>
You can return your wallpaper for a full refund. Read the full Return Policy >>
Yes, you can wipe this wallpaper down with a damp cloth.
Yes, this wallpaper is Class A Fire Rated.
This wallpaper has a smooth, matte finish with no feeling of texture.
Our removable wallpaper is easier to hang than peel and stick! The prepasted wallpaper slides around on the wall, allowing you to match the pattern at the seams effortlessly.
We’ll walk you through the simple installation process, step-by-step, in this video tutorial. Or read our quick hang instructions below.
Quick Hang Instructions
- Draw a level line on your wall.
- Soak your first wallpaper panel with water, hang against the level line and trim off the excess.
- Place your second wet wallpaper panel on the wall. You can slide it around to match the pattern perfectly at the seam, making it the easiest wallpaper to hang with the best results! Trim off the excess.
- Repeat until done.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Like more in-depth instructions? Follow along with our written installation instructions including tools required, wall prep and FAQ section.
You receive FREE shipping for your wallpaper murals, custom wallpaper and samples delivered in Canada and the Contiguous USA.
Fast Delivery Times
Each wallpaper mural is held in-stock, so they ship on the business day your order is received. Canadian and American customers, your:
- In-stock wallpaper murals arrive in 2-6 business days by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Custom wallpaper prints 1-5 business days after we receive your artwork approval, and arrives 2-6 business days after that, by courier. You receive a tracking number.
- Wallpaper samples may take up to 15 days to arrive, as they are sent via regular mail.
You deserve to love your wallpaper! If (for any reason) you don’t, return your wallpaper mural for a full 100% refund within 30 days of receiving your package. The wallpaper must be in its original container, unused and in saleable condition.
You won’t pay any restocking fees when you shop from us! Just cover the return shipping fees.
Custom wallpaper and wallpaper samples are final sale.
Q & A
Reviews of our Easy Hang Wallpaper
How much wallpaper do I need?
Does it come in one large piece or multiple panels?
Can I customize your wallpaper murals?
Is your wallpaper peel and stick?
What material is your wallpaper?
What surfaces are suitable for your wallpaper?