As a wallpaper installer in Oakville and the surrounding Toronto area, celebrity designer Jackie Glass called on me for her latest Cityline project. Watch how she transforms a tiny condo apartment into a space that looks totally custom with removable wallpaper and other renter-friendly decorating hacks. Then learn how we can work together on your wallpaper installation project, too!
“I decided to use a mural…and I used About Murals, Adrienne installed it. I did get a professional to install it,” says celebrity designer, Jackie Glass (3:48).
Watch the entire episode to see the brick wallpaper that is hung in this Toronto condo.
For more Wallpaper Ideas, remember to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Wallpaper Installer Oakville and Golden Horseshoe Areas
Not only am I a wallpaper hanger for the murals I sell, but I also hang other brands of wallpaper, too! I specialize in paste the wall, paste the paper and prepasted wallpaper installation.
Based in Hamilton, I work in homes and commercial spaces from Toronto to Niagara Falls.
Cost to Hang Wallpaper
Rather than charging a cost per square foot, I charge a flat fee by room type. Wallpaper installation cost starts at $299 for a feature wall and goes up depending on the project. Find more information on pricing in the drop down menu.
Get a Quote!
If you’d like a quote on your wallcovering installation, just contact me with the following information:
- Width and height of the wall(s) and a photo of the wall(s)
- What kind of paint is currently on the wall and how long has it been there i.e. none/new drywall, primer only, eggshell latex, builders matte finish, etc.?
- Does the wall need any prep? i.e. filling cracks, sanding, painting, etc.?
- Link to the wallpaper being installed and/or a photo of the installation instructions found inside the wallpaper.
- Do you have the wallpaper yet?
- City of installation
The Modern Uptown Pad Reveal
After I finish the mural installation of a textured brick wallpaper, Jackie adds an extra long sofa and glass table to maximize the look and surface area of the small space. A bar cart is the finishing touch to this modern uptown pad.